£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Group Finance Manager
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
- Based in Leeds
- Permanent contract
Due to continued growth and expansion, Tracsis, a medium sized, innovative technology and consultancy led company, is looking for an ambitious, fully qualified experienced Accountant to join the business and assist with the next phase of growth.
Working in a small team, you will work alongside the CFO and Finance Director to manage the day to day financial activites of Tracsis. The role will suit an individual with strong numerical and analytical skills, who can work and think independently across multiple projects. You will be organised and have an inquisitive mind when it comes to facts and figures.
This is a great opportunity to join Tracsis and make a difference.
In return, Tracsis can offer a challenging, rewarding, fulfilling role, and in view of the Group’s growth aspirations and strategy of growth by acquisition and organically, can offer genuine learning opportunities and career progression for the right candidate.
Role and responsibilities
- Group statutory reporting – year end and half year results to the Stock Exchange
- Preparation of PLC Accounts
- Consolidation of monthly Group management accounts
- Subsidiary statutory accounts
- Work with other members of the Finance team for management accounts / payroll
- Integration of acquisitions
- Implement new accounting standards once they are adopted
- Systems improvements
- VAT returns
- Tax computations
- Other ad-hoc projects as required
Skills and experience
- Must be a qualified accountant – ACA or ACCA qualification preferred
- Technically strong, with experience of current IFRS and forthcoming developments
- Strong academic record
- Statutory accounts experience is essential
- Experience of working with a fast growing, SME is preferable
- Experience of working with AIM / public companies is desirable
- Experience of management accounts, consolidations preferable
Benefits to working at Tracsis
- Annual Company Bonus
- Flexi Time working and working from home policy
- Private Medical Health Care
- Training, Learning and Development opportunities
- Long Term Incentive Plan Scheme
- Annual Appraisals
- Cycle Scheme
- Social events paid for by Tracsis
To apply - Email a full CV together with a covering letter to Louise Hodgson, Divisional HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 28th February 2019.
No agency contact.
Posted: 07 January 2019